As we embark together upon the cobbled and beaten paths of Poetry/Fiction/and Play, let us remember it was those before us that placed those stones of fortune beneath our feat. So, I say tread not lightly, but march with pride upon the streets of martyred progress, that we may pave the way for our own children’s future. Peace, Love and Literature.
The Birth Of Progression
With my words I paint: ageless serenity, rousing philosophy, controversial observation and dynamic panoramas. From my imagination and observation are glorified moments of life, captured, colored and transcribed from the blood of my pen, in which all the world may basque and bathe. View all posts by mocwriting
This entry was posted on Tuesday, October 11th, 2011 at 17:46 and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Here in lies eternity.
- @JoeBiden Biden/Bernie 2020 3 days ago
- Ode to expectations facebook.com/story.php?stor… 5 days ago
- RT @firstfortnight: Therapy Sessions returns to Cork this SATURDAY, with an incredible lineup featuring the best of spoken word, music and… 6 days ago
- @fermatslibrary https://t.co/i1sj1yh8bF 1 week ago
- I am for freedom : of gender, race, religion, speech, art-forms of all kinds and ones right to speak on any and all… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago