As we embark together upon the cobbled and beaten paths of Poetry/Fiction/and Play, let us remember it was those before us that placed those stones of fortune beneath our feat. So, I say tread not lightly, but march with pride upon the streets of martyred progress, that we may pave the way for our own children’s future. Peace, Love and Literature.
The Birth Of Progression
With my words I paint: ageless serenity, rousing philosophy, controversial observation and dynamic panoramas. From my imagination and observation are glorified moments of life, captured, colored and transcribed from the blood of my pen, in which all the world may basque and bathe. View all posts by mocwriting
This entry was posted on Tuesday, October 11th, 2011 at 17:46 and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Here in lies eternity.
- I am conflicted with what most take for granted; family, friends...the simple things. Wish my mind was less complic… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- Have you ever wanted to write your own obituary... you should. Because you never want to leave something that impor… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- And don’t forget to invite your friends... when we hit 500 we have a special giveaway package to be randomly selected. 1 month ago
- As well as a new book of poetry hopefully in print before years end and a novel in the works... 18 months I’m hopin… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- #NewProfilePic https://t.co/AJZH9fmrGz 1 month ago