As we embark together upon the cobbled and beaten paths of Poetry/Fiction/and Play, let us remember it was those before us that placed those stones of fortune beneath our feat. So, I say tread not lightly, but march with pride upon the streets of martyred progress, that we may pave the way for our own children’s future. Peace, Love and Literature.
The Birth Of Progression
With my words I paint: ageless serenity, rousing philosophy, controversial observation and dynamic panoramas. From my imagination and observation are glorified moments of life, captured, colored and transcribed from the blood of my pen, in which all the world may basque and bathe. View all posts by mocwriting
This entry was posted on Tuesday, October 11th, 2011 at 17:46 and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Here in lies eternity.
- RT @__Roisin__: Lads, do yourselves a favour and listen to this guy if you haven't already (or listen again if you have) (*patiently coun… 3 days ago
- Hard at work...10 more completed and revised poems! 4 days ago
- A handful of poems away from enough material for the second book. Will be looking for a means of publication thereafter. 5 days ago
- RT @WaterfordWolves: The time is nearly here. Next Monday the 24th of September the Wolfpack is Back. Pre-season strength and conditioning… 1 week ago
- Still one of my fondest experiences. Thank you Kevin Higgins facebook.com/MOC.Writing/po… 1 week ago